The project management platform built for software development teams
Clubhouse was built by software engineers with the goal of making project management software less painful, more collaborative, and help software development teams do their best work. The platform combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling.
What originally started as a Hack Day project has grown into a product that is used by more than 1,000 companies across the globe...and we have big plans to continue our growth. We currently have 60 employees worldwide, an HQ in New York City, and we’re backed by some of the best investors in tech.
If you’re an engineer who wants to join a growing company and build tools that help other engineers do great work, join us!
Salary Range: $130,000 - $170,000 USD
What you will do:
- Build Clubhouse!
- Collaborate with a small and nimble team of experienced software engineers
- Turn your feedback and insights into ideas for making our products and features better
- Solve scaling challenges related to growing our infrastructure and platform to accommodate more customers
What you need:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software engineer. We want to see individuals who have shipped impactful features or products for end-users.
- Our backend is written in Clojure. You’ll need to know it or be willing to learn it
- Previous experience with the JVM stack or a LISP-based programming language is helpful
- Effective time management and the ability to collaborate with a distributed team is a must
- Bonus points if you have experience with Datomic, API design, data science or statistics
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we’re offering a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built specifically for software companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want you to help guide the product, not just build it for us.
- You will be part of a small, professional and fast-moving team. Our codebase is small and well-tested. We contribute to the open source movement.
If this sounds like you, please apply below and tell us about yourself. Our interview process will include a mix of pair-programming, whiteboarding, and face-to-face discussions.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.
Want to learn more about Clubhouse.io? Visit Clubhouse.io's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.