Customer Success Associate
The project management platform built for software development teams
Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We’re looking for a Customer Success Associate who can help ensure product adoption across their assigned accounts by providing strategic guidance along the customer journey and lifecycle.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you’ll be working with a professional and fast-moving team. Acting as the main point of contact to a growing account base of small to medium-sized businesses, you’ll be both product expert and customer advocate. Responsible for ensuring customers are armed with best practices to effectively adopt and expand their use of Clubhouse, you’ll empathetically listen to challenges, and actively communicate customer goals and feedback internally.
We are looking to fill this position in our NYC HQ, but are open to remote candidates with the right experience.
- Proactively provide strategic product recommendations to customers in your assigned book of business, contributing to our annual growth and retention goals.
- Assess the health of your assigned accounts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis, creating outreach plans accordingly.
- Respond to feedback and feature requests sourced from our on-going Net Promoter Score survey.
- Support the Customer Success team on customer calls, account reviews and follow-ups, logging call notes and communicating feedback to our internal teams.
- Closely collaborate with the Customer Support team, owning escalated communications related to your assigned book of business.
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing team on quarterly webinars highlighting best practices for expanding teams.
- Help build Clubhouse! We’ve got some big goals for the year and anyone joining at this stage will have a big impact.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning/self teaching new technical skills
Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.