Manager, Marketing Operations & Analytics
Clubhouse.io, New York
The project management platform built for software development teams
Clubhouse is a project management platform that is loved by software teams around the world. Thousands of organizations from fast-growing startups such as Dataiku and FullStory to large enterprises such as Condé Nast and Deloitte use Clubhouse to build software at scale.
As the Manager of Marketing Operations & Analytics, you will be a key-member of the Clubhouse Marketing team, directly contributing to new initiatives, campaigns or process and propose ways to improve existing marketing programs.
The Manager of Marketing Operations is a cross functional role that reports to the CMO and partners closely with Product to align business requirements across our marketing tech stack including future marketing automation, landing page optimization tooling, and tracking tools. You will be responsible for the marketing infrastructure to ensure that no Clubhouse user is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our budget is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way.
Technology Integration and Management
- Manage the full marketing tech stack in partnership with Product.
- Drive the evaluation, implementation, and management of solutions used by the marketing team to do their jobs effectively.
- Help us make smart investment tradeoffs between marketing programs, headcount, and technical tools.
Data Optimization and Analysis
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale.
- Ensure all marketing, customer success, and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data.
- Lead efforts in database cleansing and data enrichment.
- Determine the right success metrics that drive business outcomes across go-to-market activities, and build and maintain dashboards to manage those metrics.
Program Management and Execution
- Create comprehensive project or program plans to align team efforts to business objectives
- Work across teams to help execute and optimize programs against the strategy and connect our team's efforts to our marketing goals
- Looking for a strong player-coach with a ‘get-it-done’ mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get into the data and analyses yourself, and do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong communicator and works effectively across teams
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Demonstrated success at developing quantitative analysis and extracting actionable insights to improve performance
- Effective at recruiting new team members and maximizing team performance to support business goals
- Experience driving operational improvements and managing and cleaning data
- Demonstrated success building cross functional alignment across various stakeholders in different teams
- Familiarity with Salesforce (experience with Intercom is a plus)
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.
Want to learn more about Clubhouse.io? Visit Clubhouse.io's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate User Experience Researcher
Ibotta, Denver, CO
User Experience (UX) Designer
Senior Technical Data Strategist
Komodo Health, New York
Program Activation Manager - Events
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Solution Architect, RevPro