The project management platform built for software development teams
Clubhouse was built by software engineers with the goal of making project management software less painful, more collaborative, and help software teams do their best work. The platform combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling.
Clubhouse is looking for a Technical Content Writer to join the marketing team and support its community content needs. This person will be responsible for writing, editing, and managing external-facing content for Clubhouse’s technically-minded audience of software engineers and engineering leadership. Deliverables include blog posts, software engineering tutorials and social posts.
- Ideate, research, plan, write and publish content for software engineers. For example:
- Holistic/thought leadership topics designed to help developers.
- Fun posts that talk about the world of software engineering.
- Coverage and comparison of popular developer tools.
- Analysis of the software team and the roles that it comprises of.
- Guidance on managing and scaling a tech team.
- Career guidance and advice for software engineers.
- Co-Manage the Clubhouse Editorial Calendar.
- Collaborate closely with Engineers to source and co-author posts about Engineering work and developments here at Clubhouse.
- Solicit, edit and publish content from freelance technical writers as part of the Clubhouse Write, Earn, Give Program.
- Create editorial content to support Clubhouse’s SEO strategy.
You need to have:
- 3+ years of writing experience for a technically-minded audience
- Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples
- Proficiency or familiarity with a general-purpose / widely used programming language e.g. Python, Java, JS etc.
- Experience working closely with a software team and writing about their work, and how they operate
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise way
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex, technical concepts and convert knowledge into compelling content.
- Able to balance multiple projects and deadlines
Nice to have:
- Technical writing experience in the SaaS space.
- Familiarity with the content management systems (bonus points if you have experience with Prismic or another headless CMS) .
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible Open Vacation Plan
- Remote working flexibility
- Conference Budget
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability)
- Generous Parental Leave (12 weeks)
Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. At Clubhouse, you will be part of a small, professional and fast-moving team. We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to, either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.
Want to learn more about Clubhouse.io? Visit Clubhouse.io's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Director of Sales - West
Mendix, Los Angeles, CA | Orange County
Product Researcher, OpenIDEO (Contract)
Customer Experience Agent - Bilingual (English/French)
Pilates Instructors - Chestnut Hill
Equinox, Boston MA, US
Manager, Commercial Sales East
Segment, New York, NY
DoD/IC Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.