Senior Product Designer
The project management platform built for software development teams
Based in New York, Clubhouse is the collaborative home for modern software teams. Thousands of fast-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build software, including Glitch, Nubank, Dataiku, Scale AI, FullStory, and LaunchDarkly.
Clubhouse is about making software team collaboration easier and more productive. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll work directly with our Chief Design Officer, be part of our small Design team, and work cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering and CX teams to provide product design direction, research and design new features, and help shape our internal team processes and culture. Long term, you'll help Clubhouse identify problems software teams face beyond just project management, and help us solve those problems in an elegant way.
We have high standards for product design. We believe it isn't just the big features that matter - the little details really do add up and determine if a product is painful or a delight to use. We consider product design a combination of art and science, and while we are a growing, scaling company, we still appreciate the art in what we do: we like experimentation, trusting your intuition, and problem solving over excessive process or decision by committee. We believe that while someone ultimately has to make a decision, gathering and listening to diverse perspectives, and drawing more people into the conversation, will result in a better product.
What You'll Do:
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design new features for our web and mobile apps (with a focus on our web app)
- Partner with our Customer Success team to conduct usability sessions and dig into feedback
- Design and present wireframes, user journeys and mockups for our web and mobile apps
- Collaborate with product owners and engineers to define and solve open questions in building and designing product features
- Design user flows, wireframes, and hi-fi mockups and prototypes (in Figma)
- Communicate prototypes and design ideas to engineers to facilitate a smooth and successful implementation
- Champion user needs by continually improving user experience across our products in an iterative, product-focused environment
- Work with our Chief Design Officer and our Design team to shape and improve our design process
- 5+ years professional experience designing web or mobile applications
- Experience designing complex features for SaaS applications
- Experience collaborating in a cross-functional team
- Experience in partnering with Product Managers to define, strategize and implement product features
- Experience conducting user interviews and interpreting qualitative and quantitative feedback signals
- Portfolio or work samples demonstrating recent product design work
- We are globally distributed team, where most of the team has at least a few hours overlap with working hours in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5).
What we offer:
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a sizable equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies (and ourselves!), with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We use Clubhouse to build Clubhouse. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.
Want to learn more about Clubhouse.io? Visit Clubhouse.io's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.