Director of Marketing Acquisition
Codecademy, New York
An online interactive platform that offers free coding classes
Role & Responsibilities
- This role is a foundational hire for Codecademy. You’ll be the most senior marketer on the team and have the opportunity to make a large impact.
- Build paid advertising channel and manage to revenue and CAC targets.
- Grow and optimize Codecademy’s SEO channel.
- Lead marketing launches for new courses across website, email, and paid advertising.
- Build an acquisition team during your first six months.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecast model for Codecademy’s growth.
- Partner with product team to optimize on-site conversion, free user retention, and conversion from free learners into paid offerings.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our processes and methodology.
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency.
- At least 5 years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing / optimizing marketing programs.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with SQL.
- At Codecademy, an interest in learning to code is required.
- Experience at medium- or late-stage startups.
- Experience in freemium online services or consumer SaaS businesses.
- Experience with BI tools like Looker.
Codecademy is a team of hackers working hard to build a better way for anyone to teach, and learn, how to code. We're determined to succeed in realizing our mission to turn a world of tech consumers into one of empowered builders. We're backed by some great people, including: Naspers, Union Square Ventures, O'Reilly, SV Angel, Thrive Capital, Index Ventures, CrunchFund, Collaborative Fund, Founder Collective, Yuri Milner, Vivi Nevo, Richard Branson, and several others.
Want to learn more about Codecademy? Visit https://www.codecademy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Manager
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Blue State Digital, OAK
Director Technical Marketing, Okta API Products
Okta, San Francisco OR San Jose
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Uniplaces Ambassador - Porto
Sr. Associate, Influencer Marketing
HelloFresh, New York, NY