Codecademy, New York
An online interactive platform that offers free coding classes
Role & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other designers, engineers, and product managers on multiple interrelated projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop design strategies according to best UX practices.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces.
- Make high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, creating emotionally engaging designs, and improving existing features.
- Be an advocate for an integrated, consistent UI throughout the product, and for a cohesive set of design principles and patterns.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to soundly discuss design decisions.
- Strong visual communication skills with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- Portfolio that showcases a proven record of delivering inventive solutions on time for demanding and complex design problems.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite.
- 2 to 5 years of experience designing for web or mobile platforms.
Codecademy is a team of hackers working hard to build a better way for anyone to teach, and learn, how to code. We're determined to succeed in realizing our mission to turn a world of tech consumers into one of empowered builders. We're backed by some great people, including: Naspers, Union Square Ventures, O'Reilly, SV Angel, Thrive Capital, Index Ventures, CrunchFund, Collaborative Fund, Founder Collective, Yuri Milner, Vivi Nevo, Richard Branson, and several others.
Want to learn more about Codecademy? Visit https://www.codecademy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Evernote Business
Evernote, Redwood City
Product Manager, Rights
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Lead, Homes Infrastructure
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior/Group Product Manager, Admin Experience
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Product Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA