CodeFights is one of the fastest growing technology startups in the heart of San Francisco on a mission to discover, develop and promote technical talent. In addition to housing one of the largest developer communities in the world, we also have a revolutionary technical recruiting product called CodeFights Recruiter. Learn more about CodeFights Recruiter.
As a key member of our Operations Team organization you’ll play an invaluable role in CodeFight’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You have outstanding quantitative skills and strong intellectual curiosity, but also a successful track record of assisting with large-scale analytics projects and making high quality, actionable recommendations using data. The Sr. Business Analyst will work closely with the executives and business leaders across the organization - the environment is fast paced and expectations are high!
- Identify key opportunities and challenges through a deep understanding of the business
- Conduct rigorous analyses to provide business stakeholders actionable recommendations by combining and manipulating data from multiple sources
- Communicate insights and recommendations effectively and clearly
- Effectively present and visualize data/analysis in a way that gets to the heart of the most important business questions
- Actively partner with Engineering to optimize data tracking and quality
- 2+ years of analytics experience in tech, consulting or investment banking
- Bachelors in math, economics or other quantitative field
- Outstanding ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business
- Passion for data analysis that drives business decision-making
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience
- Outstanding quantitative skills with proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Some of the Benefits:
- High impact
- Passionate coworkers
- Creativity and ownership in your work
- Top-tier medical insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Best gear money can buy
Working at CodeFights:
At CodeFights, we want to build a team that can accomplish amazing things and a culture that supports our group effort and each individuals growth. To do this we look for specific characteristics in the People that we hire.
We care about Humility
Are you quick to accept a mistake and learn from it? Are you slow to pass judgement? We believe that great teammates and effective leaders possess high levels of humility. We also believe that individuals that can take and give feedback effectively possess a great deal of humility.
We care about Hunger
Are you passionate about education and technology, or programming and helping others? Do you seek out challenges and look for ways to grow as an individual, whether in your work or in your personal life?
We care about Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Can you understand and empathize with others on an emotional level? We believe that smarts as it relates to your work and your emotional intelligence are critical in creating the right kind of environment for feedback and growth.
CodeFights is a San Francisco based technology startup on a mission to discover, develop and promote technical talent. It applies core game mechanics to transform practicing skills like programming into a fun and addictive game while helping talented people from all backgrounds to find amazing new opportunities.
Want to learn more about CodeFights? Visit CodeFights's website.
The best bed for better sleep