CodeFights is looking for a Manager of Sales Development!
This is an opportunity to help build a best-in-class SDR team from the ground up alongside a strong and experienced team. We are investing heavily into data and technology to ensure that our SDRs have the best tools available to them.
You’ll report directly into our VP of Sales and will be responsible for overseeing the growth and success of the SDR team. We’re looking for not only a coach to deliver constructive, real-time feedback to help our reps hit and exceed their quotas, but also a data-driven manager who can ask the right questions to improve processes and manage change initiatives by taking an execution-intensive approach.
Who will love this job:
- A leader; you inspire the buy-in of your team, as well as of cross-functional stakeholders.
- A coach; you care deeply about the success of your reps and provide hands-on mentorship in a way that shows no task is too small for you.
- A quantitative thinker; you recognize the importance of using data to make decisions
- A communicator; you’re great at celebrating wins, but you’re also an expert at addressing issues in a way that leads to increased engagement and productivity.
- An executor; you have a bias for action and are known for proactively solving problems.
You should have:
- Proven success managing and coaching a 5+ person sales team
- Prior experience selling a SaaS product
- Experience in a fast-growth environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or Excel
- A deep understanding and experience with sales acceleration tools
- Experience as an AE is a huge plus
Some of the Benefits:
- High impact
- Passionate coworkers
- Creativity and ownership in your work
- Top-tier medical insurance
- Competitive salaries
Working at CodeFights:
At CodeFights, we want to build a team that can accomplish amazing things and a culture that supports our group effort and each individuals growth. To do this we look for specific characteristics in the People that we hire.
We care about Humility
Are you quick to accept a mistake and learn from it? Are you slow to pass judgement? We believe that great teammates and effective leaders possess high levels of humility. We also believe that individuals that can take and give feedback effectively possess a great deal of humility.
We care about Hunger
Are you passionate about education and technology, or programming and helping others? Do you seek out challenges and look for ways to grow as an individual, whether in your work or in your personal life?
We care about Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Can you understand and empathize with others on an emotional level? We believe that smarts as it relates to your work and your emotional intelligence are critical in creating the right kind of environment for feedback and growth.
CodeFights is a San Francisco based technology startup on a mission to discover, develop and promote technical talent. It applies core game mechanics to transform practicing skills like programming into a fun and addictive game while helping talented people from all backgrounds to find amazing new opportunities.
Want to learn more about CodeFights? Visit CodeFights's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one