CodeFights is one of the fastest growing technology startups in the heart of San Francisco on a mission to discover, develop and promote technical talent. In addition to housing one of the largest developer communities in the world, we also have a revolutionary technical recruiting product called CodeFights Recruiter. Learn more about CodeFights Recruiter.
As a key member of our Sales organization reporting directly into the VP of Sales, you’ll play an invaluable role in CodeFight’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on selling subscriptions of our technical assessment and sourcing solutions to prospects generated by our SDR organization. You’ll also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline with additional leads, all the while contributing to best practices to support the success of your greater team.
- Be an impactful team member and help define what a high performance sales culture at CodeFights looks like
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your quarterly goals
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of SDRs
Who you are:
- Confident: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground
- Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it
- Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting buy-in from your customers
- Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling 5-figure deals
- Experience selling premium product, a plus
- Experience in the Recruiting Tech landscape, a plus
Working at CodeFights
At CodeFights, we want to build a team that can accomplish amazing things and a culture that supports our group effort and each individuals growth. To do this we look for specific characteristics in the People that we hire.
We care about Humility
Are you quick to accept a mistake and learn from it? Are you slow to pass judgement? We believe that great teammates and effective leaders possess high levels of humility. We also believe that individuals that can take and give feedback effectively possess a great deal of humility.
We care about Hunger
Are you passionate about education and technology, or programming and helping others? Do you seek out challenges and look for ways to grow as an individual, whether in your work or in your personal life?
We care about Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Can you understand and empathize with others on an emotional level? We believe that smarts as it relates to your work and your emotional intelligence are critical in creating the right kind of environment for feedback and growth.
CodeFights is a San Francisco based technology startup on a mission to discover, develop and promote technical talent. It applies core game mechanics to transform practicing skills like programming into a fun and addictive game while helping talented people from all backgrounds to find amazing new opportunities.
Want to learn more about CodeFights? Visit CodeFights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Planner, APAC
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore
Director of North America Sales (People Leader)
MOO, Denver, CO
Senior Software Engineer - Android (Extensions)
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Senior Sales Trainer
Yext, New York, NY
Partner Manager, Germany
Pinterest, Hamburg, Germany
Business Development Representative
Appboy, New York