Codility, San Francisco, USA
WE HELP COMPANIES TEST CODERS AND IMPROVE PROGRAMMING SKILLS WORLDWIDE
Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our recruiting platform enables our customers to quickly and confidently assess programmers and connect top talent with hiring managers. We help businesses save time, reduce hiring friction and find the best fit for every technical job opening. With over 1,000 customers (including Citi, Indeed, Tesla, Intel, and Fandom) and nearly 5 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical recruiting solutions.
Our sales team works hard to help companies around the world solve the acute problem of tech hiring. That’s why we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in San Francisco with the ambition to capitalize on plenty of greenfield on the market today!
What you’ll do all day:
- Identify, Hunt, and Develop strong relationships with prospects who benefit from using our solution
- Discovery and present real business solutions to your prospects
- Manage your activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed your goals
- Travel required (approximately 20% of the time).
You will love this job if you:
- Have 3+ yrs sales experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Consistently meet or exceed targets
- Enjoy defining and managing the sales process to closure
- Top notch negotiation and presentation skills
- You are driven to find solutions for every challenge you encounter
- SaaS sales experience is beneficial
- Love working with an international, culturally diverse startup team
What we offer:
- Uncapped compensation
- Employee stock incentive
- Your dream equipment and sales tools
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- We’ve got you covered with health benefits!
Our San Francisco office
Codility’s Mid-Market Office is right in the center of the booming technology industry, located on the 4th floor of the Twitter Building. The San Francisco office has a “work hard, play-hard” mentality. We balance our early mornings, conference calls, and client meetings with team happy hours, lunches, social outings, and much more. When we need a break, our office has a Zen Area for some peace and quiet, as well as Ping-Pong when you need to let out a little energy.
Want to work with us? Great! Please send us your 1-page CV or your online profile. We will get back in touch with ALL candidates.
Our Story Our story started in 2005 when Greg, our founder, was looking for a quick way to recruit the 20 additional software engineers needed by the IT start-up he worked for in China, while at the same time saving time, money and avoiding stress. The result was the beta version of Codility: a tool to filter out the 90+% of candidates who are unable to deliver correct solutions to easy programming tasks. In 2009 we won the Seedcamp competition and soon afterwards registered in London, UK where we continued to grow, drawing only from that original investment. Over the next few years, Codility developed very quickly and moved to Warsaw, Poland, where most of the team is now based. Since then, more than 1200 companies in over 120 countries have used Codility and over 4953717 tests have been assessed.