Codility, Warsaw, Poland
WE HELP COMPANIES TEST CODERS AND IMPROVE PROGRAMMING SKILLS WORLDWIDE
Codility helps businesses hire better programmers, faster. Our platform gives recruiters and hiring managers a centralized, automated way to source, assess and interview technical candidates. We work with over 1,000 companies ranging from global leaders to start-ups and we’ve provided nearly 4 million tests to date. We have offices in Europe and the US and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people who are passionate about providing great software solutions to businesses.
You’ll join our product development team and work together with other coders, a product owner, and designers. We’d like you to help us make our product strategy happen by bringing great user experience to existing areas, exploring new features and raising the quality bar of the code. We’re on an adventure to make our front-end like no other, and you can be part of the team that will make that happen!
What you’ll do all day:
- Build and improve user-facing features,
- Maintain and constantly enhance our software’s quality by rewriting old code (Django, jQuery) to make use of our favorite technologies (React+Redux),
- Help us deliver fantastic UI by creating a base of reusable styles,
- Closely cooperate with our UX/UI team to ensure the technical feasibility of our ideas,
- Stay on top of all best practices of modern front-end development.
You will love this job if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience as a front-end developer,
- Can juggle promises and asynchronous code,
- Are excited to cooperate on a code-base with the whole team and do pair programming,
- Worked previously in an agile team(s) and are looking forward to doing it again,
- Love working with an international, culturally diverse startup team
- Are comfortable working in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growth startup,
- International team environment
- Dream Equipment of your choice
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so take time off when you need it,
- Personal Development Budget to help you learn and grow
- Health & Wellness Budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Unlimited book orders for our Codility Library
- Private medical healthcare.
Our Warsaw Office
We are headquartered in Warsaw, Poland in the Warsaw University Library. We've worked hard to create a cross-functional space for our team to collaborate with one-another, while also ensuring that we can have some fun along the way. Happy Hours, Game Nights, ping-pong tournaments, and roof-top breakout sessions are just a few of the ways that our team likes to bond in our spare time. Our office never stops growing, and we are always excited to welcome new faces to the team.
Want to work with us? Great! Please send us your 1-page CV in English (saved as pdf) or your online profile in English. We will get back in touch with ALL candidates.
Our Story Our story started in 2005 when Greg, our founder, was looking for a quick way to recruit the 20 additional software engineers needed by the IT start-up he worked for in China, while at the same time saving time, money and avoiding stress. The result was the beta version of Codility: a tool to filter out the 90+% of candidates who are unable to deliver correct solutions to easy programming tasks. In 2009 we won the Seedcamp competition and soon afterwards registered in London, UK where we continued to grow, drawing only from that original investment. Over the next few years, Codility developed very quickly and moved to Warsaw, Poland, where most of the team is now based. Since then, more than 1200 companies in over 120 countries have used Codility and over 4953717 tests have been assessed.