Codility, Warsaw, Poland
WE HELP COMPANIES TEST CODERS AND IMPROVE PROGRAMMING SKILLS WORLDWIDE
Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our recruiting platform enables our customers to quickly and confidently assess programmers and connect top talent with hiring managers. We help businesses save time, reduce hiring friction and find the best fit for every technical job opening. With over 1,000 customers (including Citi, Indeed, Tesla, Intel and Fandom) and nearly 5 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical recruiting solutions.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our flat product team of professionals with diverse backgrounds: engineers, product managers, product designers and product researcher.
What you’ll do all day:
- Work within agile team to continuously bring value to our users
- Collaborate closely with software engineers in looking for the best way to bring ideas to life
- Engage your team in design activities to solve the right problems in the right way
- Prototype solutions for current need: from quick paper sketches to hi-fidelity mockups
You’ll be perfect if you:
- Have strong understanding of design methodologies
- Understand and use UI patterns
- Have an experience in software development
- Are able to transform insights into UI solutions
- Are fluent in Sketch app or willing to switch to it from day one
- Are aware of design impact on business goals
- Are comfortable and effective in an English speaking environment
You will love this job if you:
- Are passionate about new technologies and are constantly on the ball of ‘what’s next`
- Thrive in a SaaS startup environment and are not afraid to drive projects from scratch
- Are excited to make data-informed decisions to support business goals and real user needs
- Understand that every big change starts from the first step so you can plan the journey ahead
- Love working with an international, culturally diverse startup team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growth startup
- Dream Equipment of your choice
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so take time off when you need it
- Personal Development Budget to help you learn and grow
- Health & Wellness Budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Unlimited book orders for our Codility Library
- Private medical healthcare
Our Warsaw Office
We are headquartered in Warsaw, Poland in the Warsaw University Library. We've worked hard to create a cross-functional space for our team to collaborate with one-another, while also ensuring that we can have some fun along the way. Happy Hours, Game Nights, ping-pong tournaments, and roof-top breakout sessions are just a few of the ways that our team likes to bond in our spare time. Our office never stops growing, and we are always excited to welcome new faces to the team.
Want to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you: 1-page CV (in English, PDF format) or your online profile (LinkedIn, GitHub, Website, etc. We will get back in touch with ALL candidates.
Our Story Our story started in 2005 when Greg, our founder, was looking for a quick way to recruit the 20 additional software engineers needed by the IT start-up he worked for in China, while at the same time saving time, money and avoiding stress. The result was the beta version of Codility: a tool to filter out the 90+% of candidates who are unable to deliver correct solutions to easy programming tasks. In 2009 we won the Seedcamp competition and soon afterwards registered in London, UK where we continued to grow, drawing only from that original investment. Over the next few years, Codility developed very quickly and moved to Warsaw, Poland, where most of the team is now based. Since then, more than 1200 companies in over 120 countries have used Codility and over 4953717 tests have been assessed.