Senior Data Scientist
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Remote
A private & free online dating app for singles looking for real relationships
You should have:
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent industry experience in a scientific field
- 3+ years of industry experience implementing machine learning algorithms with large datasets
- Expertise in at least one statistical or data analysis tool such as Python / Pandas, R, MATLAB, etc.
- Experience writing production code OR working with other engineers to implement algorithms in a production environment
- Passion for building and delivering high quality products, a deep sense of ownership
- A passion for startups
- Remote folks are most certainly welcome!
- Expertise / experience with Python
- Experience with recommendation systems
- Experience with Redis / ElasticCache or ElasticSearch
- Experience with distributed computing systems (e.g. Spark)
- Engineering experience, particularly at large scale
- Passion for helping people fall in love :)
About Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB) is a highly curated dating service where women call the final shot on who gets to talk to them among guys who expressed interest. We believe that the best dating experience is offered through a differentiated service for men and women. Globally, we have generated more than one million dates and thousands of lasting relationships.
Want to learn more about Coffee Meets Bagel? Visit Coffee Meets Bagel's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Frontend Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Product Manager - Clinical
Heal, Los Angeles
Senior Software Development Engineer In Test - Android
Peloton, NY HQ
Senior Software Engineer (m/f) | Mumbai
Kreditech, Mumbai Office
Coursera, Mountain View, CA