Collective Health is a software and services company creating the healthcare experience we all deserve. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
As a Regional Vice President of Sales at Collective Health, you will utilize your sales acumen and benefits knowledge to connect directly with prospective customers as you guide them through a consultative sales process focused on building trust, sharing best practices, and enabling them to provide the best healthcare experience to their employees. You will employ effective selling strategies to position Collective Health as an alternative to traditional TPA and benefits solutions. You will be selling into an established budget and your efforts will directly fuel Collective Health’s growth engine.
If you are a proven sales professional looking for an opportunity to grow and execute against significant revenue opportunities while making a positive impact on the healthcare industry alongside a talented team of professionals from organizations like Mercer, Stanford School of Medicine, Google, and Oracle, you are a perfect fit for Collective Health.
- Understand the world of benefits and overall healthcare ecosystem so you may effectively position Collective Health
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with brokers and consultants
- Predict the needs, questions, and hurdles presented by prospective customers and proactively address them
- Build strong and lasting relationships with prospective customers founded on mutual trust and aligned goals
- Manage timely, accurate, and robust prospect, pipeline, and forecast data
- Partner seamlessly with Solutions Consulting, Analytics, and Internal Sales to lead a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- Mentor, educate, and learn from sales colleagues and cross-departmental team members
- Proven capability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a history of successful revenue attainment
- Ability to successfully build a pipeline that has opportunities sufficient to attain quota
- Proficiency in designing and carrying out a consultative sales strategy and experience focused on self-insured prospects
- Proven experience selling into rapidly growing accounts, national/strategic accounts
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative environment
- 10+ years experience as a proven sales leader with extensive health benefits knowledge, with responsibility for closing net new business
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and managing channel relationships (brokers and consultants) to drive meaningful sales outcomes
- Outstanding communication skills and a thoughtful and collaborative approach to sales
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree a plus
- Passionate about Collective Health’s mission to improve the healthcare experience in the US
- Please note that this position will require you spending time at headquarters in San Francisco for training and onboarding during your initial months of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.