Software Engineer in Test - Frontend
Collective Health, San Francisco
Leading the healthcare evolution
Software Engineer in Test - Frontend
Collective Health is seeking an experienced Software Engineer in Test (SET) who will help us build the test infrastructure and tools to enable our developers and QA engineers to automate the end-to-end regression tests for our client facing applications.
We are on a mission to revolutionize health care. With a team of healthcare experts, engineers, data scientists, and designers – think of us as a smart replacement to your traditional health insurance carrier. We’re not building another health app or gadget—we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance; all while delivering the healthcare experience that people deserve.
What you’ll be working on:
- Create or extend test automation frameworks and test tools for Web or Mobile applications.
- Identify and automate the end-to-end smoke and regression test cases.
- Integrate the end to end tests into the build process.
- Enable developers and QA Engineers to maintain and increase end to end test coverage.
- Generate metrics on smoke & regression backlog and test automation progress.
- 4+ years of hands-on, Frontend focused, “Software Engineer in Test” Experience.
- Experience building front-end test automation frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Familiar with Mocha, Jasmine/Qunit or similar
- Should have good understanding of SQL, CSS and HTML
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, startup environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills., both written and orally
You get extra bonus points for:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with test management tools such as Testrail, issue tracking tools like Jira and Confluence.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
United Technologies Digital, New York
Engineering Release Manager
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer (Remote OK)
InfluxData, Texas or Remote (US)
Software Engineer - Android
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Cloud