Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Lehi, Utah! As part of our Member Services team, each Member Claims Associate operates core processes to run our employer-sponsored medical plans and assists our members with some of their most complex claims issues. Member Claims Associates gain a comprehensive understanding of medical plan operations—processing medical claims accurately, ensuring medical claims timeliness, researching and responding to complicated member issues, and handling the complex details related to regulatory requirements, our network partner relationships, and medical coding. Member Claims Associates do all this with the lens of continuing to delight our members as part of the Member Services Team.
As a Member Claims Associate, you can expect to learn and become an expert in the payer-side of healthcare. With the support of our established and knowledgeable teams across both Lehi and San Francisco, you will be an integral part of scaling our operations and collaborating on a growing team at the forefront of transforming the healthcare industry.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the day-to-day operations of a health plan, including processing medical claims, researching and responding to our members’ most complicated questions, tracking your accuracy and timeliness around core metrics, and troubleshooting the many operational challenges that affect our business
- Be part of the team that is continually adapting to optimize efficiency and scalability
- Think critically and strategically to continually boost teamwork and communication across offices
- Gain additional skills and knowledge across different areas of our business over time
- Develop in-depth industry expertise in the employer-driven healthcare economy
- Cultivate a culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the unique aspects of our team
- Above all, you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You are a fast learner and can become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- You have analytical horsepower and a strong academic record (please include GPA on resume)
- You are a committed team player
- You are excited to build and adapt to the adventures of working on a rapidly expanding team
- You thrive on change and are enthusiastic about being a part of a fast-growing company
- You possess a passion for Collective Health’s mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of work experience in a high-performance organization
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. Everyday, Collective Health works to create a diverse, inclusive workplace where employees can grow their careers, which is why we were recently named one of Fortune’s 2018 Best Workplaces. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optometrist (Sublease), Mosaic
Warby Parker, Fairfax, VA
Account Manager / Account Director (UK)
Data Center Engineer
Advertising Technology Product Lead - ACE Team
Junior Lettings Negotiator
Facilities & Operations Manager
Eden, Los Angeles