Do you love to create stellar online experiences that engage and inform? Are you passionate about how design and development work together? Do you thrive in an environment of smart, motivated professionals working on one of America’s most pressing challenges? Then, we might be looking for you.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will create properties and experiences that help employees, buyers, press, influencers, and partners engage with the future of healthcare. Your work will help companies discover the impact that Collective Health can have on their employees’ health. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done.
You will work with other engineers, designers, and marketers on projects with high visibility and measurable impact - from website pages and email templates to case studies and infographics. Because of the wide variety of marketing programs that we do, you can expect everything from front-end work like landing page template creation to custom scripts that enable marketing workflows.
- Translate beautiful designs into smooth & reliable responsive web experiences
- Collaborate with marketers and designers to build new experiences for collectivehealth.com
- Enable marketing team programs across landing pages, emails, blog/CMS customizations, and marketing automation
- Provide an engineering perspective on user flow, architecture, and implementation, to help scope projects and identify smart ways to meet goals
- Work with your fellow Marketing Engineers to refactor, provide quality assurance, and meet dev/usability requirements
- 4+ years professional experience shipping modern, beautiful, responsive websites
- A firm understanding of modern HTML & CSS/SCSS techniques
- Experience working with a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong design sense: able recognize when something looks out-of-place
- Experience writing AJAX handlers and other simple web services
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Wordpress
- Exposure to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or similar design programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
3D Printing Specialist (m/f/d)
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Paid Media Strategist
Brand Knew, Los Angeles
foodora Promoter für alle Städte
foodora Germany, Berlin, Bonn, Bremen, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Köln, Leipzig, Nürnberg, Mainz, Mannheim, München, Münster, Stuttgart, Wien, Wiesbaden
Local Operations & Logistics Coordinator
Freelance SEO Specialist - Iran
Associate Director of Communications
Change.org, Melbourne, Australia