Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies. Backed by the same investors behind SpaceX, Airbnb, Palantir and Slack, our team brings together domain experts -- engineers from NASA, product managers from Facebook, actuaries from Blue Shield and executives from Google -- to reimagine health insurance with technology and design.
We are building our Business Operations team to provide unparalleled support to our business leaders in strategic analysis, process improvement, decision support, and program management. As a Business Operations Manager focused on the Commercial organization, your mission is to drive growth through the transformation of Collective Health’s sales operations into a scalable, predictable engine. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance. Your responsibilities will include supporting strategic decision-making through quantitative analysis, utilizing our CRM and pipeline data to craft action plans, and managing projects that drive Commercial efficiency and effectiveness. You have an opportunity to directly influence overall company growth trajectory and interact with Collective Health’s senior leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent Commercial organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data).
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and Finance to identify opportunities to improve our Sales process to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Prepare KPIs and dashboards that measure what matters, and report our progress to our Executive team, senior leadership, and Board
- Support Sales leaders in providing input on regular planning processes including budgeting, quota-setting and territory alignment
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure seamless integration of Marketing metrics and process into reporting
- Leverage the tools and technology in our Commercial stack to support the efficacy of the entire Commercial organization
- 3+ years experience in Business Operations, Management Consulting, Finance, Sales Operations or a related field, in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, design and improvement of business processes
- Expert with Excel, PowerPoint, and telling a streamlined story with complex data
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or Domo a plus
- Basic/intermediate SQL skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales
Yext, New York, NY
Commercial Account Executive
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Senior Account Executive Sales Manager - Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Provo, UT
Ongoing Posting: Outlet Retail Sales Associate
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Bothell
Acquia, Toronto, Canada