Have you ever thought, “Wow. Getting, using, and understanding healthcare is really complicated?” Us too. So we’re revolutionizing the experience.
The Collective Health Design Team is hiring summer interns to help transform the American healthcare experience into one that is empowering and trustworthy. We’re a passionate group of designers, researchers, and copywriters with backgrounds from IDEO, Smart Design, Method, and Cooper (to name a few).
As a design intern, you’ll work and learn alongside senior design team members, developers, product managers, and data scientists.
You will be:
- Participating in the full design process from concept development, user feedback, refinement and prototyping
- Learning how to apply your design skills to real world problems
- Working collaboratively with other designers, developers, product managers, and end users
- Refining your presentations and communication skills
- Receiving mentorship from a team of experienced designers
Your skills include:
- The ability to think through complex interactions across time, different contexts, and devices
- A knowledge of human-centered design methods and prototyping to solve problems
- The ability to communicate your ideas and participate in design critiques
- A proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your craft and ability to apply design to solve a problem
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio by March 1, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Second Spectrum, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Designer, Environmental Design
Senior Design Lead, Brand and Marketing
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Engineering Manager - Studio UI
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Content Strategy Lead, Product Marketing & Growth
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Communication Design Lead
IDEO, IDEO Shanghai