Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies. Backed by the same investors behind SpaceX, Airbnb, Palantir and Slack, our team brings together domain experts — engineers from NASA, product managers from Facebook, actuaries from Blue Shield and executives from Google — to reimagine health insurance with technology and design.
As the Marketing Operations Manager at Collective Health, you will ensure the marketing team is operating efficiently and is pacing toward business goals. You will be a strategic partner to our CMO, delving into projects like lead scoring or attribution modeling, while also helping our Marketing team ensure we have the right processes in place to ensure we are operating effectively and efficiently. You will own our Marketing metrics and reporting, executing both ad-hoc reporting and dashboard development. You will partner with Sales Operations to ensure information flows smoothly between sales and marketing, and will help us produce regular Executive and Board-level reporting.
This role reports to the Business Operations team but will work primarily with the marketing team.
- Act as a strategic thought leader in partnership with our Marketing organization
- Help develop processes and analyses to measure and improve our efficacy and efficiency
- Proactively identify and conduct ad-hoc strategic analyses in partnership with our CMO and Growth teams
- Own and maintain existing marketing technology stack including Hubspot, Outreach, and Zapier
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization, and propose and implement scalable solutions
- Create and maintain Looker dashboards to monitor performance of marketing activities and measure overall business impact
- Be a thought partner to the Growth team in bringing campaigns to life
- Assist in the goal- and KPI-setting process
Skills & requirements
- 4+ years professional experience
- 3+ years working in Marketing Operations / Marketing automation
- Advanced analytical skills (Excel, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, particularly with cross functional teams of varying levels
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- A passion for marketing technology
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Proven ability in driving efficiency through data and technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Middle School Science Teacher
Uncommon Schools, New York NY, US
Data Analyst - Machine Learning
Element AI, Montréal, Quebec, Canada, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Testing Group Lead, Quality Control
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
(Entrepreneurial & Data Lover) Business Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Customer Success Associate
Professional Development Manager