Workplace and Real Estate Project Manager
Collective Health, Lehi, UT
Leading the healthcare evolution
Collective Health is expanding its operations into multiple metropolitan areas and is currently looking for a Workplace and Real Estate Project Manager to join it’s Workplace Team. This role will report to the Head of Workplace and Real Estate and be based in our Lehi office.
The Workplace and Real Estate Project Manager will execute and deliver on the design and construction of Collective Health’s current and future build-outs. This individual will manage all construction activities including scope, budget, and schedules and will be tasked with creating an office framework that enables our culture to scale.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in office expansions and maintenance, and the desire to constantly improve the environment in which Collective Health employees operate in.
- Partner with our Leadership to develop and execute a real estate strategy that reflects our workplace philosophies
- Develop relationships and work closely with external vendors and internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of remodels and build-outs for our offices and call centers, ensuring that each project is scoped and staffed appropriately, and delivered on time and within budget
- Manage comprehensive project documentation and changes to project scope, schedule, and costs
- Communicate status and risks to stakeholders and resolve potential risks
- In partnership with our Workplace team, ensure that all offices feel connected and a part of Collective Health
- Execute on initiatives for the team to enhance employee office productivity
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in project management, commercial real estate construction, code requirements, and design and architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in managing multiple sites and leveraging local resources to constantly push office culture forward.
- Experience with real estate and lease processes including budgets management, interpreting legal and financial documentation.
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects on-time.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to initiate and execute tasks of varying complexity with some guidance
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure
- Excellent organizational, communication, and relationship skills with the ability to interact with all levels of leadership and business partners to drive consensus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Facilities Manager
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Become a Part of our Talent Community
Greystone Technology, Any Greystone Office
Recruiter (1 year maternity leave)
User Experience Design Class and Workshop Instructor
General Assembly, Philadelphia
Peloton, NY HQ
Demandbase, San Francisco