Collective Health is expanding its Customer Experience team in Lehi, Utah! Our company is transforming the way people experience healthcare to be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. To accomplish this, we are building a world-class team to bring clients onto our innovative technology platform. Implementation is growing, and we are seeking a highly motivated individual to oversee the end-to-end implementation of our next generation of clients and partners.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will serve as the Implementation Manager, interfacing directly with our clients and our partners while also overseeing internal coordination across multiple teams, including Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Member Advocacy, and more. You will ensure the execution of successful client & partner implementations by ensuring on-time completion of milestones, collaborating across teams to accurately setup configurations, leading the resolution of ad hoc and complex implementation issues, and scoping the feasibility and delivery of custom requests. If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, process-driven, and skilled in managing a range of stakeholders, we believe you would be a great fit for the Implementation team. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in healthcare while being at the forefront of industry transformation.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-6 years of work experience, preferably in customer-facing, implementation, operations, or account management roles
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, but also able to understand the bigger picture and “see around corners”, anticipating and addressing issues before they arise
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with the ability to prioritize work when juggling a high volume of tasks
- Extremely motivated and able to set and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excited by the prospect of tackling complex problems and working cross-functionally to identify and develop creative solutions
- Strong communication skills and can present ideas clearly and concisely to external and internal stakeholders
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience in healthcare space or curiosity to learn
What you'll do:
- As an Implementation Specialist, you will be at the center of implementing our clients and our partners onto our Collective Health platform.
- Own and manage the client relationship alongside the Account Executive during implementation to deliver a superior client experience, setting the foundation for a strong long-term client relationship
- Own and manage the partner relationship alongside our partnerships team to set up seamless integrations
- Execute on successful implementations by ensuring your accounts are meeting their implementation milestones, troubleshooting and resolving roadblocks when they arise
- Oversee internal implementation processes by coordinating cross-functionally across Member Services, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Commercial teams to drive on-time and successful implementations
- Build upon our existing processes and documentation to bring our implementations to the next level. Identify areas for improvement for future implementations, and take the lead on making those a reality
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.