Our security team at Collective Health is at the heart of the company’s success. We spend a lot of time actively working with the broader community instead of opposing them, and we find that it passes off in spades. As part of the security team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the success of a collaborative security pipeline we’ve built out and actively encourage and promote the security internal SDLC we have here.
- Augmenting our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline to include security better security controls
- Perform code audits on internal and open source libraries for inclusion in our products
- Assist in the architecting of new products, features and capabilities
- Partner with shareholders from the various teams we have here in order to ensure good security outcomes
- Network and application vulnerability assessments
- Provide detailed explanations of the security issues found and ensure that those responsible for fixing them have a firm grasp of the fixes that needs to be implemented
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship on security topics
- Contribute to the security industry through open source software, research, white papers or presentations
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go or Java
- Experience working with Cloud networks (AWS, GCP, DO, AZURE)
- Experience with common attack scenarios in various common layers within our infrastructure (cloud-based issues, code quality, insider threat, etc)
- Deep understanding of information security principles
- Practical experience conducting web application security reviews and network-based penetration testing
- Understanding of a wide range of vulnerability classes
- Strong development experience in the security field (custom tools etc)
- Published work in the vulnerability research or information security field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content & Thought Leader Specialist
Kobalt Music Group, London
2018 Software Engineer Intern, Beijing
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Software Engineer, Search
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Engineering Lead - Trust & Security
Shopify, Montreal, Canada
Principal Engineer - Extensions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA