Senior Manager, Partner Management Operations
Collective Health, San Francisco
Leading the healthcare evolution
Collective Health is transforming the way self-funded employers approach their employee healthcare offering and improving the way members experience and interact with their healthcare benefits. The Partner Management Operations team is on the frontline of this transformation and improvement and is looking for a Senior Manager to lead a team driving the expansion of existing partner relationships.
Our partners are at the center of Collective Health’s business and the Senior Manager will act with accountability, integrity and humility to build operational excellence and respectful relationships with our major medical and health point solutions partners. The Senior Manager’s team will own existing partner relationships end-to-end. They will also own strategic additions to the Collective Health partner ecosystem in close collaboration with our Business Development team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a growing team of Senior Specialists and Specialists
- Create and execute the growth strategy for our existing medical and health point solution partners
- Drive forward your future vision of Collective Health partnerships with our internal teams and help sell that vision to our partners
- Own existing partner contracting and negotiations
- Manage escalated issues that come up in the day-to-day operation of our partners
- Own the automation initiatives across your partners internally and externally to build for scale and efficiency
- Obsess over the service needs of our members and clients, through every channel of engagement with our partners
- Hire and develop the best possible Partner Management Operations team
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution and accountability
What You’ll Need
- At least 10 years of operational experience, with at least 5 years of management experience and 5 years of external partner management experience
- Demonstrated ability to scale and lead a growing, high performing operational team
- Demonstrated ability to create something from nothing, setting strategy, architecting an organization, and setting the vision
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult top executives on strategy
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Executive presence and leadership fundamentals
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Undergraduate degree, Masters preferred. Technical expertise preferred with a deep analytical competency
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Franchise Development Leader (Northeast Region)
Taco Bell, Philadelphia, PA
Associate Project Manager
AKQA, San Francisco
Data Quality Analyst
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Senior Customer Support Specialist - (German Speaking)
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Optical)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Director of Humanities (ELA & History)
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles