Launch Operations Associate, Plans
Collective Health, San Francisco
Leading the healthcare evolution
Collective Health is transforming the way we experience healthcare. The driving force behind our healthcare interactions is the setup of the health plan itself. Launch Operations is committed to re-imagining the traditional design and implementation process, and we believe that a systems and data-centric approach to plan design is the foundation for an improved member and client experience.
Some questions for you:
- Do you like diving into the details of thorny problems?
- Does the idea of constantly building more efficient ways to organize and execute projects excite you?
- Do you think healthcare would be less confusing if it were simply explained better?
If you thought, “Yes, that’s me,” to any of those questions, we believe you belong on the Launch Operations team at Collective Health!
Launch Operations is growing, and we are seeking a motivated individual to manage the end-to-end implementation of our clients’ health plans. From acting as a consultant during the design phase of client setup, to crafting downstream member facing materials, you will drive all aspects of plan implementation in this role.
What you’ll do -
- Serve as the subject matter expert, interfacing directly with our clients during implementation.
- Support the Commercial team during the sales process.
- Coordinate across Legal, Operations, Commercial, Design, and Product teams to drive on-time and successful implementations while maintaining utmost accuracy across our products.
- Master the operation of our internal tools to configure client plans and portals.
- Improve and optimize current tools and processes with an eye for scalability and efficiency.
The perfect person is -
- Energized by leading challenging technical discussions with non-technical audiences.
- Excited at the prospect of tackling complex projects, from analyzing claims data to building intricate logic-based formulas.
- Extremely motivated and able to set and meet aggressive deadlines.
- An organizational guru who thrives on bringing structure and definition to open-ended questions.
- Meticulously attentive to detail, but can also tie details back to the “big picture.”
- A fast learner who would describe themselves as intellectually curious.
- 0 - 2 years of work experience.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.