Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. To accomplish this, we are building a world-class team to bring clients onboard our innovative technology platform. Launch Operations is growing, and we are seeking a highly motivated individual to oversee the end-to-end implementation of our next generation of clients.
You will serve as implementation manager, interfacing directly with our clients, while also overseeing internal coordination across multiple teams, including Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Member Advocacy, and more. If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, process-driven, and skilled in managing a range of stakeholders, we believe you would be a great fit for the Launch Operations team. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in health care while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-6 years of work experience, preferably in consulting, operations, or at a startup
- Extremely motivated and able to set and meet aggressive deadlines, and prioritize work
- Excited at the prospect of tackling complex problems and working cross-functionally to identify and develop creative solutions
- A self-starter who is able to build out processes and create structure with little guidance
- Enjoy collaborating with and leading internal and external business partners
- Have strong communication skills and can present ideas clearly and concisely to external and internal stakeholders
- Have proven to be meticulously attentive to detail, but can also understand the bigger picture and “see around corners”
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience in healthcare space or curiosity to learn
What you'll do:
As a Launch Operations Specialist, you will be at the center of implementing our clients.
- Manage the client relationship during implementation to deliver a superior client experience and ensure the account is meeting its implementation milestones
- Oversee internal implementation processes by coordinating cross-functionally across Operations, Product, Marketing, and Commercial teams to drive on-time and successful implementations
- Build upon our existing processes and documentation to bring our implementations to the next level. Identify areas for improvement for future implementations, and take the lead on making those a reality
- Work with internal teams to derive insights on how our clients and their members are engaging with Collective Health
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Administrative Assistant, IT (Contract)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Patient Care Coordinator
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA
Aquisição de Conteúdo - Executivo de Contas (Brasil)
Udemy, São Paulo, Brazil
Payment Operations Manager
Luno, Cape Town
Brand Partnerships Director - EMEA
Deputy Head of Systems
GOAL Syria, Ankara, Turkey