Collective Health is looking for an experienced engineering manager to help build out our data analytics platform. We are on a mission to revolutionize health care -- not by building another health app or gadget, but by building a complete solution to replace traditional employer sponsored health insurance.
In this role, you’ll lead a team of engineers building our our data analytics infrastructure. This infrastructure serves as the the basis for products that give employers insight into their claims spend and help navigate members towards the best care options available to them.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of data and backend engineers working on developing the ETL infrastructure and API’s necessary to deliver data driven products
- Ensure that the infrastructure that enables these data pipelines is highly available and scalable
- Work collaboratively with a team of actuaries and data scientists to help productize our analytics services
- Provide tools to empower internal teams across the organization (sales, operations, finance, engineering) to make data driven decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years building and architecting backend software systems or building data warehouses
- 2+ years of direct engineering management experience with a track record of leading productive engineering teams
- Good hands on coding, design, and architecture skills
- You care deeply about helping engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- You’re a clear and persuasive communicator in writing and in person
- Experience working with our toolset is a plus -- we use PrestoDB, Postgres, Spark, Pandas, S3, Elastic MapReduce, Airflow, and Looker
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Applied Machine Learning Engineer
Clarifai, New York, New York
Associate Audio Systems Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
GRC Senior Analyst - Privacy and Compliance (GDPR and Privacy Shield)
GitHub, Remote - US
Mechanical Engineer, Vehicle Electronics
Zoox, San Carlos, CA
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico