Collective Health is looking for an experienced engineering manager to help build out our 'Measure' team whose mission is to give employers insight into their healthcare spend and employee wellness.
Our product gives self-funded employers the tools they need to understand and manage their health benefits strategy. We’re replacing the traditional black box approach with a flexible ecosystem of partners and data-driven insights.
In this role, you’ll lead a team of engineers building our our employer facing analytics products. Our integrated analytics product gives employers performance dashboards to see how their plans and programs impact their employees every day.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of frontend, backend, and data engineers working on developing our employer reporting experience
- Partner with SRE and our data science team to ensure that the infrastructure that enables our employer analytics products is highly available and scalable
- Work collaboratively with a team of healthcare actuaries, data scientists, product managers, and designers to deliver great product
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years building and architecting backend or data driven systems
- 2+ years of direct engineering management experience with a track record of leading productive engineering teams
- Good hands on coding, design, and architecture skills
- You care deeply about helping engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- You have experience hiring and recruiting great engineers
- You’re a clear and persuasive communicator in writing and in person
- Experience working with our toolset is a plus -- Java, Angular.js, Postgres, Spark, PrestoDB, Pandas, and Airflow
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Pivotal Labs)
Pivotal Software, Boston, Massachusetts
Digital Transformation Technology Lead
Intern, Fall 2018 Mobile Applications
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Linux System Engineer
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US