Our Security Team has a company wide footprint – we interact with almost every employee, understand their workflow and assist them to make it more efficient. As a part of the Security Team, you will help us make our base layer more secure by focusing on architecture, development and operation of network, cloud security and employee systems.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and develop systems to enhance our security posture while reducing overall digital security risk.
- Maintain and audit IT Infrastructure security.
- Lead IT infrastructure integrations with partners from a security perspective.
- Collaborate with team members, understand their processes and workflows, prioritize their ideas and innovations and develop improvements.
- Maintain awareness of industry security threats and respond to security incidents.
- Augmenting our Continuous Integration pipeline to include security testing
- Perform code audits on internal, and open source libraries for inclusion in our products
- Assist in the architecting of new products, features, and capabilities.
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk!
- 3+ years of Java, Ruby, Go, or Python Software Application development experience
- 3+ years of Web application vulnerabilities discovery or detection
- 1+ years Static and Dynamic Analysis Techniques experience (developing models or executing analysis tooling)
- Deep understanding of information security principles.
- Ability to work effectively with groups throughout the organization.
- Relevant network and network security experience (OSI model, firewalls, 802.1x, IPS, IDS, VPN)
- Relevant systems security experience (HIDS, system hardening, cgroups etc)
- Experience automating security incident event monitoring infrastructure
You get extra bonus points for:
- You have contributed to and maintained open source projects.
- Experience working with Cloud networks (AWS).
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture and/or micro-services based architecture.
- Experience working in Healthcare, Financial, or other regulated environment
- Experience with breaking encryption, authentication, or authorization system flows
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - DevOps/Infrastructure
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Cloudflare, London, UK
Software Development Engineer in Test - Data
Addepar, New York, NY
Electrical Engineer - Automation and Machine Design
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Senior Hadoop Infrastructure Engineer - Data Platform - Toronto, Canada
Paytm Labs, Toronto
Intern, Engineering (E-Powertrain)
SF Motors, Santa Clara