Senior QA Automation Engineer (Web Applications)
Collective Health, San Francisco
Leading the healthcare evolution
Collective Health is seeking an experienced Sr. QA Automation Engineer with a real passion for ensuring the quality of our applications at every stage of our development cycle. We are on a mission to revolutionize health care. With a team of healthcare experts, engineers, data scientists and designers – think of us as a smart replacement to your traditional health insurance carrier. We’re not building another health app or gadget—we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance; all while delivering the health care experience that people deserve.
You will own the end to end QA process in the scrum team and teach our scrum team members what good QA looks like and foster the automation first strategy. You will also own the front end test automation roadmap for a product and leverage the scrum team members to implement it.
What you’ll be working on:
- Analyze requirements, designs and technical impact of new features/enhancements.
- Collaborate with the scrum team to create a risk based test approach.
- Create test cases, test data for new features and execute them.
- Work with scrum teams to ensure the regression test cases are automated and maintained.
- Help coordinate defect management and assess the quality of the features before release.
- Contribute to the UI test automation under the guidance of the Frontend engineers/SDETs.
- Generate Weekly/Monthly metrics on regression backlog and test automation.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in testing Web Applications.
- Experience with test management tools such as Testrail, Issue/Project tracking tools like Jira, and Confluence.
- Understand the concepts of relations databases and can write SQL queries.
- Experience building front-end test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and BDD test frameworks.
- You enjoy people interaction and cross-collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, start-up environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
You get extra bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Protractor or any other test automation frameworks.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and associated tools and processes (Jenkins, Hudson, SonarQube or any other code coverage tools).
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.