Collective Health is seeking an experienced QA Engineer with a real passion for ensuring the quality of our applications at every stage of our development cycle. We are on a mission to revolutionize health care. With a team of healthcare experts, engineers, data scientists and designers – think of us as a smart replacement to your traditional health insurance carrier. We’re not building another health app or gadget—we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance; all while delivering the health care experience that people deserve.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with developers and product owners to understand the scope of new features, validate them to ensure product meets our product and design requirements and provide the scrum team transparency into the quality of features.
What you’ll be working on:
- Analyze requirements, designs and technical impact of new features/enhancements.
- Create test cases, test data for new features and execute them.
- Follow up on bugs and perform necessary regression testing.
- Identify the regression test cases that can be automated and provide them to Developers/QA automation engineers for test automation.
- Update the team on test coverage and the quality of the features.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in testing web applications.
- Knows how web applications work (HTTP Protocol, HTML, CSS, JSON)
- Knows how to test backend APIs..
- Experience with test management tools such as Testrail, Issue/Project tracking tools like Jira, and Confluence.
- Knows how to do client side debugging using browser developer tools.
- Understand the concepts of relations databases and can write SQL queries.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, constantly changing environment and can prioritize work appropriately.
- You enjoy people interaction and cross-collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, start-up environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
You get extra bonus points for:
- Experience automating manual test cases.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Developer | FanSided
Time Inc., Scottsdale, AZ
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
VP, Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Application Engineer - Regional
Markforged, US - South Central (Austin, Dallas, Houston)
Developer - ServiceNow
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland
Security DevOps Engineer
HealthTap, Palo Alto