Our company mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Likewise, for the leading employers we work with, we are trusted partners in helping them take control of their healthcare spend—often the second highest line item in their budget. For all our audiences, we are building a unified, trustworthy, elevated, and premium brand that makes a difference in people’s lives.
As the Brand Director at Collective Health you’ll be instrumental in defining the design of our brand experience across our corporate, brand, and marketing programs, as well as partnering with the product team to ensure the brand is expressed through both product and services. You'll report to our SVP of Marketing and work with a diverse group on the marketing team. Your work will guide everything from web and digital platforms to print and packaging, from complex information visualizations for thought leadership to ad campaigns and billboards. You bring creative and strategic brand storytelling to your work, bridging words and visual systems, to simplify the complex, communicate compelling content, and create emotion for our audiences. And you love mentoring designers to bring out the best in their individual work and for the team.
You will be working on:
- Reimagining what healthcare can look and feel like through both hi-level strategy and driving top-notch execution for all Marketing efforts, partnering with the Marketing Leads and Product team to make sure the brand experience delivers at every touchpoint.
- Closely collaborate on storytelling, messaging, content strategy and marketing planning with SVP of Marketing and Marketing Leads team
- Build out a dynamic brand system that works across varied touchpoints, campaigns, and marketing collateral
- Establish strong style guides
- Collaborate closely with the creative team, content leads and copywriters, marketing stakeholders, product managers, and dev team
- Mentor brand (and other) designers across the team and org
You’ll need the skills to:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Develop and translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies for both our B2B prospects and our members
- Work closely on multidisciplinary projects with diverse stakeholders, in particular, cross-team collaborations between Brand and Product
- Partner effectively with the creative dev/production team in the flawless execution and delivery of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Engage with leadership stakeholders across the organization to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, and copywriters
Your skills include:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, with strong agency experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates your creative problem solving, skill, and taste
- A mix of consumer-facing and B2B brand experience is a plus
- Strong leadership experience managing design teams
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Marketing, Brand, Design, Product, and Engineering
- A good sense of humor
To apply, please submit a portfolio
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.
Want to learn more about Collective Health? Visit Collective Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Product Marketing, Media
Growth Marketing Coordinator
Honey, Los Angeles (HQ)
Head of Communications
Gusto, San Francisco
Local Marketing Manager
LimeBike, Austin, TX
Country Manager, Australia
Customer Insights Manager, Quantitative