We are looking for a Copywriter to join our London team to create outstanding, compelling content for our largest global customer. You will take on content projects that span a multitude of topics, digital mediums, and target audiences. You will work closely with teams across multiple business lines to develop digital content that helps our customers achieve their campaign goals. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome as our team is growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
Please include your portfolio with your application.
A day in the life…
- Write exceptional copy that is based on analytical research, brand standards, and a deep understanding of multiple target audiences
- Work with other copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions against topics and ideas from internal and external teams
- Monitor the performance of content across channels, reporting on impact against KPIs like traffic and search ranking
- Leverage data to A/B test, optimize, and report on success of copy across marketing campaigns
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 3+ years of experience writing and editing copy for marketing or advertising communication
- Exceptional research, writing, proofreading, and editing skills, as demonstrated in your portfolio and on assignments provided
- Experience taking assignments from the research phase through to publication, optimization, and measurement
- Ability to follow brand guidelines, brand voice, and tone to a “T”
- Great organization skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across multiple teams
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Experience writing local content a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, journalism, or other relevant degree
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Engineer, Marketplace
Kiva, San Francisco, CA / Portland, OR
Implementation Services Consultant
Software Engineer, Back-End
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Development Manager, Shopify Platform
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Lead Software Engineer - DaaS Integration and Management (REF4730Z)
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US