At Conductor, we understand the deep value that data can bring to your business. We focus on ensure both data quality and availability are key to helping businesses answer the key questions that help drive revenue. We are looking for an Engineering Manager that can jump into an existing team and lend their expertise and experience to elevating the team's productivity and efficiency.
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What you'll be doing
- Develop engineers and mentor their growth in skills and experience
- Collaborate with product management to product project plans for epics
- Run agile project management processes
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to development
- Actively seek and hire globally-distributed talent
- Drive process improvements for the team
- Hold regular 1:1's with all members their team
- Produce quarterly OKRs with the team for the team
Who you are:
- 2+ years as a technical lead or manager in a online digital SaaS company
- 5+ years working in object-oriented and functional programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, Scala)
- 5+ years designing and implementing highly performant and distributed systems in multiple environments
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience using stream processing applications such as Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Deep experience working with cloud-based technologies such as AWS
- Several years working with distributed message queues (e.g. Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc)
- Have developed systems based on key principles (consistency and availability, liveness and safety, durability, reliability, fault-tolerance, consensus algorithms)
- Actively contribute or participate in the open-source community
- Breadth of experience working in different technologies and stacks
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Check out our Tech Stack here!
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Analyst, Logistics
Wish, San Francisco, California
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Tapad, New York
Software QA Engineer
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Senior Data Scientist
Tapad, New York
Yext, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer (REF17783B) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Austin TX, US