Head of Organic Marketing
Conductor, New York, New York
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
As the Head of Organic Marketing, you will own organic search as a channel to drive world class customer-first experiences on wework.com. This includes the creation, implementation and measurement of a global organic search strategy that is then implemented by regional SEO Strategists. This position requires strategic expertise, management experience, and operational superpowers to continue to grow a critical channel for digital marketing.
A day in the life…
- Own the organic search channel, including responsibility for global strategy, performance, and reporting related to traffic, lead, and sales goals for wework.com
- Work cross-functionally to drive website-related projects to successful outcomes; partners include performance media, product marketing, marketing operations, product, technology, and design
- Directly manage team responsible for APAC SEO and for technical SEO
- Analyze, prioritize, and execute recommendations from SEO Strategists working in regions around the world
- Evangelize search as a channel, educating team members and looking for opportunities to drive alignment across the department
- Work closely with paid media teams to find opportunities for strategic optimization and lead generation tactics
- Inspire innovation, action, and accountability on your team and in the department; empower others for success in their roles to meet channel goals
- Drive experimentation in new technology and testing across team
We’re excited about you if you have…
- 10-14 years’ experience in digital and organic search, managing large enterprise websites at agencies or in-house
- Exceptional analytics and problem-solving skills, with experience developing data-informed strategies to drive business results and efficiencies
- Inspiring and authoritative communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence senior management
- Deep understanding of organic search and the digital marketing space
- Experience with B2C and B2B companies
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Software Engineer - Product Backend
Squarespace, New York, NY
Senior Quality Engineer - SaaS/eCommerce test automation
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Quality Assurance Team Lead
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Systems Software Engineer
eero, San Francisco