Sales Development Representative
Conductor, San Francisco, CA
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our award winning software platform, Searchlight, to Senior Executives at prospective client companies. The position requires a passion to succeed and the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, look no further. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via phone (cold and warm calls) and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- 4-year College degree required
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Director, Bay Area
MongoDB, Palo Alto or San Francisco
Customer Success Executive (German)
Enterprise Business Development Director - Moscow
WeWork, Moscow Russian Federation
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Jacksonville
HelloFresh, Jacksonville, FL
Solutions Consultant Manager
Medallia, Milan, Italy
Director of Corporate Innovation Services, WeWork Labs
WeWork, New York New York United States of America