Product Marketing Manager, Customer Success
Conductor, New York, New York
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
The Product Marketing Manager, Customer Success is responsible for defining, executing, and measuring effective communications and campaign efforts in support of the company’s customer goals. You will develop and execute targeted campaigns based on customer lifecycle to develop long-term customer relationships, increase brand awareness, and establish thought leadership. You will work closely with our Strategy and Customer Success teams to enable upsell and renewal opportunities. The right individual will be proactive, a great collaborator and passionate.
- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution, including segmentation and objectives
- Develop, execute, and optimize customer lifecycle campaign program
- Manage & promote customer case studies, and ongoing recruitment of customer advocacy
- Serve as primary point for managing customer communication and engagement to establish coordination of message and outreach frequency
- Create highly targeted campaigns for upsell, cross-sell, retention and advocacy
- Work with teams to educate customer on new product updates and releases via monthly customer newsletter and other channels
- Support and help execute events that help with industry awareness and provide networking opportunities for prospects and customers
- Work closely with our Strategy team and arm them to be successful by delivering customer intelligence, create sales enablement programs, and provide expertise and programs to help them identify opportunities to sell.
- Create special marketing content for Strategy team to help at-risk customers
- Ensure the Strategy & Success teams are aware of all changes and updates and how to best communicate that information to their customers
- Partner with Customer Success to improve the customer reference process and workflow
- Develop KPIs and reporting to understand impact of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant role(s)
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with Marketo is a plus.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales assets, and email campaigns
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Qatar
Wish, San Francisco, United States
On-Site SEO Content Writer
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Technical Program Manager
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Restaurants
Yelp, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Director of Brand Marketing
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA
Local Marketing Associate, Seattle