Director, Product Management
At Conductor, we are redefining the organic marketing stack for the enterprise. We need a leader to bring the various innovative and applicable technologies to be part of that stack. As a Director, Product Management you will join a growing team at the heart of product development, where you will design and collaborate to deliver winning integrations, business partnerships, added value innovative solutions to make marketer effective in their organic marketing activities. As Director, teams and individuals across the company will look to you for guidance, requiring you to communicate confidently and clearly on a range of different technical and business levels. You will shape the details of product and feature requirements, understand and communicate the importance in the wider context, and drive the direction for the product capabilities under your ownership.
You will be responsible for connecting the dots by talking to customers, learning the market, evaluating many technologies, collaborating with executives and peers, and communicating with our development team. In addition, you will be responsible for generating ideas and drawing ideas out of others by seeking agreements to build great products. You will gather feedback, own and prioritize your backlog, define the requirements and ensure that everything necessary for the release of product and features is delivered on time. You will drive for constant collaboration to build the business and ensures alignment between product and other parts of the business. You will need to manage change when it occurs and remain flexible throughout to ensure that you and your team meet your key objectives.
- Manage the iterative lifecycle of the product from market requirements to product release and adoption including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Be the voice of the customer and the technology partners inside product development teams. Actively develop relationship, understand their business goals and pain points and communicate your in-depth customer’s and partner’s knowledge
- Work closely with Product Managers, User Experience and Developers as well as business development to define the Product Vision, Roadmap and Release Plan.
- Be the champion of the product internally and externally, pushing for rapid adoption by defining clear goals and KPIs around customer value and drive strategies to achieve them.
- Collaborate with product marketing, customer success, partners and customers to define and execute on go-to-market activities, ensure user adoption and identify and measure customer utility
- Define and prioritize the product backlog translating high-level requirements into user stories and review implementation.
- Initialize market research studies and analyze findings
- Analyze quantitative data to determine which plans are most successful and identify new product opportunities
- Function as the Product Owner for a cross-functional Agile Scrum development team - managing the entire feature and product life cycle from planning through development and launch.
- 7+ years product management experience in Marketing automation application or eCommerce or other business application, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- Successful history of delivering high quality, customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- Prior successful collaboration and/or leadership within cross-functional engineering teams.
- Comfortable with Data-Driven Development:
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar; MBA a plus
- Software development experience is highly desirable.
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends.
- Can easily speak with other vendors, make the connection between business, strategy and technical
- Comfortable building quickly proof of concepts with basic integrations
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Detail oriented and strong decision maker
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment
- A collaborative mover and a shaker and not afraid to fail with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to easily context switch activities
- Available for travel to customers and events (10% time).
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Palo Alto
Issuu, Palo Alto, California
Senior Product Manager, Core Marketplace
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Product Manager, Data (multiple positions)
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Software Support Specialist - Integra
Command Alkon, Oak Brook, IL
Product Manager - Pricing
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Associate Product Manager
Green Bits, PDX