Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS
Conductor, New York, New York
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands and agencies use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, been named to Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running and have been named the Leader in the most recent Forrester Wave Report
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Conductor, you will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the world’s best marketers, helping to change the way digital marketing is done. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiate & close new business.
We believe in helping people succeed. Our platform helps marketers all over the globe perform at their highest capability. With our recent merger with WeWork, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and our sales team is at the forefront of that acceleration.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you...
- Love to uncover opportunity and help solve customer problems
- Want to leverage your relationships to build trust and provide solutions within global enterprise marketing organizations
- Are energized about representing the industry’s leading SEO and Content marketing platform.
- Will work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands
- Thrive in a high-growth, goal-oriented, fast-paced meritocracy where you’ll have the unfailing support of Leadership as well as the tools and training to be successful
We’re excited about you because you…
- Have 5+ years of experience selling SaaS, leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Have experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level Executive
- Can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- You’re self-sufficient, and have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results
- Want to prove yourself and are driven by the motto “good isn’t good enough”
- Are motivated by overcoming challenges and pushing yourself harder when faced with adversity
- Are naturally inquisitive and driven to dig deeper. You do the research and know how to uncover opportunities others miss
- Are competitive (but a team player), energetic, and creative
Why you will love working at Conductor
- Forrester Wave Report Leader in category
- High Growth company with offices in NY, San Francisco, London and Europe
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Benefits: Retirement Savings, Health, Vision, Dental +more!
- Professional development opportunities. We promote from within!
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Chief Operating Officer & Head of Sales
Mason Finance, San Francisco, CA
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Chicago, IL
SVP/VP Account Services - Med Comm
BGB Group, NY, NY
Sales Development Representative, Yelp Restaurants
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Digital Account Executive
Optimizely, San Francisco CA, US
Account Manager - Client, SMB Sales (West)
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra