Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS
Conductor, New York, New York
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an accomplished Enterprise Account Executive to serve as an integral part of our company’s continued growth and market dominance. In this role you will be responsible for developing and closing business in new enterprise accounts. Success at Conductor comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble, and who simply hates to lose.
- Leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Delivery of presentations and technical demonstrations
- Ability to develop strong champions
- Consistently build new pipeline
- 5+ years' experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle
- Executive-level contacts in Enterprise Marketing Organizations preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- 4 year BA/BS degree required
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Los Angeles
Bonobos, Los Angeles, CA
Enterprise Account Manager
Sales Manager for Jacksonville
HelloFresh, Jacksonville, FL
Programmatic Account Executive
Index Exchange, London
Account Executive, Santa Monica
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Account Executive, Federal
Rapid7, Washington, D.C.