Senior Product Manager
At Conductor, we are defining the organic marketing stack for the enterprise. This innovative team need strong and passionate product managers. The senior product manager will own the strategy and vision for a set of capabilities within Conductor Organic Marketing Platform through the entire lifecycle. In doing so, you will help build Conductor’s core products, supporting the company continuous growth and fulfilling on its vision.
- Proactively manage the entire features line life cycle from strategic planning to product release and iteration
- Work closely with other product managers, and user experience designers to build concepts and requirements
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define a feature roadmap and requirements
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Give feedback to designers and engineers
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users
- Working with the other teams to ensure a high degree of consistency in how the company and the product are represented
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Fast learner of new technologies, business acumen and strategic thinker
- Comfortable with various data sets and web technologies to envision new sets of capabilities
- 5+ years of software marketing/product management experience preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications or Marketing applications
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/features with large adoption
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar; MBA is a plus
- Past experience in analytics and other digital marketing technologies is a strong plus
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to easily context switch activities
- Connecting the dots and seeing the vision
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- A mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, International Markets
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Product Analyst – Engagement
Peloton, NY HQ
Content Strategist + Copywriter
Nextdoor, San Francisco
Enterprise Product Manager
GoodRx, Santa Monica
Email Deliverability & Compliance Specialist