SEO and Content Strategist
Conductor, New York, New York
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As an SEO and Content Strategist, you will be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customer base with their organic visibility and strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor offering content recommendations, providing gap analysis, and educating the world’s most respected brands on how to drive organic campaigns forward. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals that can think on their feet and solve unique challenges on a daily basis. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Professional Services division is growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you...
- Will provide guidance and critical thinking for organic initiatives to world-class brands
- Will be responsible for both the Strategy and Execution on large-scale projects
- Will have the opportunity to assist Enterprise-level clients in the implementation of your strategy
- Will see how marketing organizations integrate content into their overall digital strategy
- Are relationship driven and enjoy educating individuals and organizations on the value of Content and Organic marketing
- Are passionate about the work you do and looking for a team that feels the same way
We’re excited about you because you...
- Have outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Have 3+ years SEO experience
- Have a track record of delivering projects on time
- Can multitask, prioritize, and manage your time effectively
- Have experience taking ownership of large projects and making recommendations for new processes
- Understand how Organic marketing fits within the digital marketing ecosystem
- Are self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and are looking for the right company to support your growth
- Have experience with Google Analytics, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Majestic, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies and initiatives
- Are looking to join a dynamic team that’s making a huge impact within the company and for our clients
Why you will love working at Conductor
- We have a big vision that will change the way marketing is done
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company
- We’re at the forefront of technology
- We’re passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy & rewarding initiative
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Associate, Network and Contract
Clover Health, Jersey City, NJ
Content Operations Coordinator
RetailMeNot, London, United Kingdom
Live Operations Specialist (Spanish/English)
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Licensed Practical Nurse - Part-Time 20 hours per week
New England Quality Care Alliance, Framingham Practice
Business Intelligence / BI Analyst
Store Leader, D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.