At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an energetic and effective Chief of Staff to become a key member of Conductor's executive team. The Chief of Staff will play a major role in the execution of the TeamCEO’s initiatives, vision, and will help manage all operational aspects for the organization: budgets, updates (team roadmaps, board preparation, strategic initiatives, ad hoc requests, etc.)
As Chief of Staff, you will be working directly with TeamCEO and will have the opportunity to think strategically, develop key processes, and create compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span across various functions. This is a unique and valuable opportunity to work directly with the CEO and TeamCEO in a fast paced, successful Tech environment.
- Ensure that TeamCEO is as efficient and effective as possible by anticipating their needs, structuring their time and providing operational support.
- Articulate TeamCEO’s vision and help to track progress against all organizational goals.
- Create visually compelling presentations that leverage data to tell a story.
- Design operational processes and practices that drive efficiency for TeamCEO and the organization
- Prepare communication and research for TeamCEO, including, but not limited to, company updates, presentations, and other correspondence as required.
- Accompany the CEO to meetings, capture all information and manage all follow-up actions and communications
- Act as a point of contact between the Executive Team and employees or other stakeholders
- Lead strategic opportunities and special projects on behalf of TeamCEO.
Who you are
- Consulting experience and MBA highly preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, including working directly with a CEO or C-Suite executive.
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with analytical problem-solving capabilities and thrives in ambiguity
- Highly organized and comfortable with creating structure, presentations and workflows.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to execute items quickly, work under pressure and handle time-sensitive items.
- Excellent organizational skills and consistent attention to detail. Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality; politically astute.
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Special Education Aide (Immediate Start)
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle, WA)
Hypebeast, New York
Community Team Manager
Luno, Cape Town
HR Team Advisor
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
2017-2018 Immediate AP, Director of Instruction, and Dean
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA
High School Art Teacher (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools