Junior Solutions Consultant, Digital Marketing
Conductor, New York, New York
The Technology Behind Customer-First Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As a Solutions Consultant at Conductor you will serve as a technical liaison for the Sales Organization. The role includes creation and delivery of product demonstrations, answering technical questions, gathering technical requirements, and providing technical support to the Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Sales Team Members for all technical aspects of a sales cycle in order to meet company objectives
- Develop a high level of functional and applied knowledge of Conductor’s products and their proper usage by customers and prospects
- Deliver technical product presentations for prospects
- Support competitive messaging for opportunities
- Support partner initiatives and enablement
- Present product demos and value proposition in a clear and professional manner
- Consult with customers to gain an understanding of their business and technical requirements
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and security requirements
- Represent Conductor at tradeshows, conferences and other events
- 1+ year of experience in Digital Marketing working in a customer-facing capacity
- Familiarity with Search Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures preferred
- Expert level Excel skills required for standard project work.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal, Product Development & Business Development
EnerNOC, Boston, MA / San Francisco, CA
Account Manager, Growth Sales
Pinterest, San Francisco
Channel Sales Executive
Datto, Sydney, Australia
General Sales Job Application
Built In, Nationwide
Back-End Software Engineer
Corporate Account Executive (EMEA)