At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. Our company culture is casual but high energy, offering a collaborative team environment and professional growth. We're headquartered in NYC with dynamic and growing teams in London and San Francisco.
We invest tremendously in our sales force and continuously provide the team with proper support and planning to ensure success. From SEO education, dramatic growth in marketing budgets and strategic partnerships with market leaders like Adobe Omniture, we are consistently arming our people with the resources and opportunities to get better and best represent Conductor as we continue our charge as the Leader in Enterprise SEO Technology. Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Conductor, you will be responsible for leading a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the world’s best marketers, helping to change the way digital marketing is done. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiate & close new business.
We believe in helping people succeed. Our platform helps marketers all over the globe perform at their highest capability. With our recent merger with WeWork, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and our sales team is at the forefront of that acceleration.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you...
- Love to uncover opportunity and help solve customer problems
- Want to leverage your relationships to build trust and provide solutions within global enterprise marketing organizations
- Are energized about representing the industry’s leading SEO and Content marketing platform.
- Will work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands
- Thrive in a high-growth, goal-oriented, fast-paced meritocracy where you’ll have the unfailing support of Leadership as well as the tools and training to be successful
We’re excited about you because you…
- Have 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise B2B SaaS applications, leveraging a consultative approach to figure out customer needs and lead with value
- Have experience leading the sales cycle from various user personas, business champion to the C-level Executive
- Can expertly and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- You’re self-sufficient, and have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results
- Want to prove yourself and are motivated by the motto “good isn’t good enough”
- Are motivated by overcoming challenges and pushing yourself harder when faced with adversity
- Are naturally inquisitive and driven to dig deeper. You do the research and know how to uncover opportunities others miss
- Are bold, team player, energetic, and creative
- Culture-aware to get along with various stakeholders within the enterprise and specific to the country common norms
- Are fluent in other European languages (a big plus)
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director, Mid Market (Launchpad)
Medallia, New York City, NY, USA
Director, Sales Training and L&D
SteelHouse, Culver City (HQ)
Sales Development Representative - Federal
Elastic, Arlington, VA
Intersection, Secaucus, NJ
Vice President, Sales
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Account Executive /Business Development Lead (Remote)