At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work” 7 years running.
As Conductor’s Content Strategist, you’ll create messaging and content for our demand generation, sales, and product marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical, able to create great content and measure its impact.
You must have a passion for technology, with a knack for translating technical capabilities into compelling, human stories. The successful candidate will be proactive in finding and building creative opportunities to nurture prospects and customers through various types of media. We are looking for an excellent writer who is highly organized and possesses strong time management skills. This is a full-time position based in New York City.
- Develop and execute strategic content and communications strategies that educate and engage prospects and customers
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that impact revenue and accelerate sales
- Create sales enablement and product marketing assets such as email nurtures, datasheets, case studies, and ebooks
- Collaborate with the in-house design team and vendors to create content in a variety of mediums for channels such as email, mail, and digital
- Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Conductor story to highly specific audiences
- Proactively create quarterly goals and reporting, with the ability to effectively resource and scale
- 3+ years of B2B content or copywriting experience
- Excellent short- and long-form writing and communication skills
- Proven collaboration with design, content, sales, product marketing, or demand generation teams
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic content plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities they have conceptualized, developed and executed
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductor’s mission to humanize marketing and put customers first, and successfully convey it through strategic messaging
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We’re looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
Who We Are We provide businesses with intelligence about how their customers search. Conductor is a technology company driven by a deep passion for helping marketers. With our software, marketers make smarter decisions every day, from naming their products to creating great content. What We Believe Putting customers in control is a better way to do marketing. Consumers have a choice. They’re in control. With the right combination of technology, services and thought leadership, we believe we can give our customers the advantage in a consumer-driven market. Our Mission Creating change by fueling the success of champions. Great change comes on the heels of great champions—our customers. We built Conductor to provide the insights, education, and resources our customers need to succeed. When Conductor users go from interns to VPs in five years, we get excited. This is what fuels us.
Want to learn more about Conductor? Visit Conductor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tinder, Jakarta, Indonesia
Marketing Mgr - Chile
Salesforce.com Developer and Business Partner
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Sr. Manager, International Market Plannning
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Country Manager, Brazil
Khan Academy, Sao Paulo, Brazil