Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Finance - Remote - US
Confluent, Remote, California
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
What You Will Do:
- Support the long range planning financial model
- Collaborate cross functionally in the earnings preparation process
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses to support critical strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to leadership on company financial performance, including metrics, to help meet long term growth plans
- Support M&A deal process from business case modeling, deal negotiation, to due diligence
- Identify initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools and processes
What You Will Bring:
- 4+ years experience in FP&A, corporate finance, strategic finance, investment banking or consulting
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective at managing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal & presentation) with the ability to understand and communicate difficult concepts and provide recommendations
- Extraordinary work ethic
What Gives You an Edge:
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, and Anaplan
- Investment banking experience
- Finance experience in a high growth software company
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.