Associate Technical Program Manager
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
- Be the ‘go-to’ person across cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Finance, et al) by managing effective communication with external and internal partners.
- Own and establish scalable tools and processes to effectively streamline and optimize velocity for timely product delivery.
- Drive planning processes by leading conversations with key stakeholders to develop concepts into defined deliverables and ensure execution reliability.
- Continuously improve and scale the product and engineering organizations by sharing process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be easily adopted to increase product development and delivery efficiency.
- Lead and manage complex and large scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives. Partner with product managers and engineers to define scope and execution milestones. Proactively evaluate and resolve obstacles and balance competing priorities through fluid communication with project stakeholders. Engage and energize project teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Develop domain knowledge with a thorough understanding of technical implementation at the architectural level in order to be able to navigate ambiguity and propose alternatives when necessary.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone with a solid technical background who thrives in a dynamic work environment and is able to effortlessly juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- 1-2 years experience as a Technical Program Manager in a SaaS environment.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand systems architecture, challenges and risks in order to provide timely recommendations and drive decisions.
- Solid organizational and project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities without losing sight of the most important initiatives. Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies with the flexibility to apply them where best suited.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to influentially drive alignment among stakeholders while ensuring execution accountability across teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a strong team player who can motivate teams across diverse job functions to form an effective execution synergy and clearly articulate goals, timelines, resources and risk within and across cross-functional teams.
- BS in computer science or a related field is preferred.
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Product Manager - Delivery Platform
Heetch, Full remote in Europe
Niantic inc., Seattle Area (Bellevue)
Product Manager, Compliance
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Director, Global Supply Management
Glossier, New York, NY
Senior Product Manager
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Quality Assurance - Tester
Aptos, Germany - Chemnitz