- Build and maintain data foundations, metrics and dashboards to monitor the performance of our business in every function, and extract actionable insights
- Apply quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data to fuel business growth and drive customer success
- Design and analyze experiments to test new product ideas or go to market strategies; Convert the results into actionable recommendations
- Build data products to improve operational efficiencies organizationally to scale with a hyper growth start-up
- Inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions with senior leadership and business partners
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years relevant industry experience working with SQL (Teradata, Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and R (or Python)
- 3+ years experience in applying statistical modeling and/or machine learningProficiency in data visualization (eg. Tableau, R-shiny, Python, Metabase, Looker, Matlab, etc.)
- Bachelor or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
- The ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and deliver insightful analysis and/or models; ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives
What Give You An Edge:
- 7+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience building data warehousing and ETL pipelines
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment, Git.
- Experience in developing data apps with Python/Java, high charts, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives
- Experience working with B2B data science domain: product analytics, CRM, sales effectiveness, propensity score,, segmentation, web analytics, attribution, funnel optimization, etc.
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.