- Lead BD relationships with key technology companies such as Snowflake, CouchBase, ElasticSearch, DataBricks, etc.
- Recruit the next set of strategic technology partners based on ecosystem and customer integration priorities.
- Define joint solutions and enable partners to develop, launch and support Kafka/ Confluent based solution integrations.
- Develop multi-year business plans with key strategic technology partners, outlining joint product, GTM and business targets and establishing a governance framework to execute.
- Work with field sales and regional partner teams to ensure successful engagement on customer opportunities.
- Work closely with internal Confluent teams which include partner marketing, product & solutions marketing, field business development on prioritizing partner integrations and including partners in Confluent solution use cases.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Strong knowledge of the technology players in the data ecosystem and key market dynamics.
- Ability to connect business and technology strategy.
- Ability to lead the development of joint value proposition and GTM plans for key technology partners.
- Track record of building technology partnerships that drive revenue.
- Comfortable navigating and driving initiatives with large and small industry players.
- Experience working at an executive level to shape and align strategic agenda.
- Experience working globally - in Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Strong matrix-management orientation and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communicator at all organization levels.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience):
- Requires a minimum of 6+ years of related experience in Business Development, Partner Management, 3+ years of which in working with technology partners.
- Technical background with experience in working with 3rd party technology integrations would be a plus.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA Preferred.
- Technology partner experience in the data ecosystem preferred. (E.g. Oracle, Cloudera, Hortonworks, TIBCO, Informatica, Etc.)
- Experience with Open Source software models would be a plus.
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Aquicore, Los Angeles
Senior Manager, Enterprise Partnerships
DoorDash, New York, NY
Strategic ISV/OEM Business Development Manager
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Director of Partner Engagement
Girls Who Code, New York
Partner Sales Engineer/ Solutions Architect - Central EMEA
Join Our Talent Community!
Rubicon Project, Anywhere